WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do i get all capital letter with the first one being bigger?

Hi there!

Yes, you can definitely achieve this effect in Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Type out your title in all capital letters.
  2. Highlight the text you want to modify.
  3. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  4. In the "Font" section, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the "Font" dialog box.
  5. In the "Font" dialog box, check the box next to "Small caps".
  6. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

This will make the first letter of each word slightly larger than the rest of the letters, while still keeping everything in all caps. You can also experiment with different fonts to find one that gives you the look you're going for.