Lestrad Lestrad is offline
Junior Member

Hi. I think what karenbeth means, and what I'm looking for, is how do you send the shortcut enabled by the "&" in front of the name of the checkbox (and indicated by a letter being underlined)? On some of my forms, Shift+Alt+x (x being the shortcut - the letter preceded by the "&") seems
to work, but on a dialog from another Word "app" I'm using, it doesn't work. Yet the checkboxes all have the little underlined letter (or number) in front of them.

What I want to do is send a SendKeys to one or more of the checkboxes. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
In a protected form, Spacebar checks and unchecks a check box form field. If
you were using Alt+X to check a box, it may well have been the shortcut key
for a macro. In any case, Word 2003 and above use Alt+X to toggle Unicode
characters.

http://word.mvps.org

"karenbeth24" wrote in message
In Word 2002, I was able to use the keyboard shortcut of Alt+X to check a
checkbox. This no longer works in Word 2007. Is there a new shortcut?

Thanks!