Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry

Default Page numbering for double sided printing

I have a 300+ page document divided into chapters which will be printed
double sided. I want the chapters to start with an odd page number, so if the
normal page number is even then I want to add a blank page (apart from header
and footer).

Is this possible? Or do I have to wait until just before printing and slip
the blank pages in then. I would have thought that it should be feasible to
write a macro and then insert it in the relevant style but I cannot work out
how even to start.

Also is there an easy way to print on a non-duplex printer? If I cannot do
it easily then I will take file to a printer that can handle double sided.
--
Jerry