Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Default Auto fit table

Linda S,
Maybe the option just got deleted or moved. Try this, right click to any
toolbar, choose customize, on the toolbar tab, select menu toolbar, click on
button on your right to return the menu to it's original state, it's the
last one.
If this does not help, come back and we will try something else.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Linda S." schreef in bericht
I did try the "table-autofit-auto fit to page" option as well as right
click
on the table. However, the auto-fit to page option was not give.
--
Linda

"Linda S." wrote:

I used to be able to copy an Excel table to a word document and click
"auto
fit to page" on 2002 Word. Now on the 2003 Word I can't seem to find
that
option. Any suggestions?
--
Linda