Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default MailMerge with Attachements

1. Where do you get stuck?

2. Are your attachments defined prior to the merge (i.e. you have a
bunch of files and somewhere you're going to have to say which recipient
should get which attachment) or are you expecting the merge process
itself to generate the attachments?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Dave wrote:
I have searched the internet and have found very little on this that actually
makes sense to me.

What i'm trying to do is create a mailmerge with say around 350 receipients,
each with an individual attachment. I have tried using this tutorial
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm but for the life
of me i can't get this to work. Can anyone please help me with this? or is
there different way of doing this?