Daiya Mitchell

On 4/21/05 5:19 PM, "Helpless" wrote:

How do I add "language" to my tools menu? It is not in my version of word.

For Mac-specific questions, you should use the Mac newsgroups:

See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

But for this question, make sure you didn't accidentally turn on "Word 5.1
Menus". Look under View to see if there's a check next to that option. If
that isn't the problem:

If you go to Tools | Customize Toolbars/Menus, select the Menu Bar, and
click Reset, it should set all your main menus and built-in toolbars back to
the default.

If you have customized your menus or toolbars, you may want to explore the
Tools | Customize, Commands dialog, and drag the commands you are missing
back to the toolbars/menus yourself, rather than wipe out your
customizations by clicking Reset.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/