Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging Email - option not available

When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu in
Word?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"g collins" wrote in message
Thank you.

I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test email,
and made
several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never
received
it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as to
what I
try next?

Appreciate your help..