TONYA

I am not lazy at all I did search and find what I was looking for, you did
not have to be rude. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SITE WERE YOU COULD GET HELP FROM
OTHERS IF NEEDED. I did not expect tto get disrepected by any one. sorry if I
affened anyone.

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day Tonya,

1. Please do not SHOUT. It is considered to be BAD MANNERS.

2. I searched Google for "apa formatting", and got 79,000 hits - don't
be so lazy!!

3. I found some software, but I am unable to tell you about it! You
do not tell me which "APA" you are interested in.......
Academic & Professional Documents
American Psychological Association
:
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"TONYA" wrote in message
I NED INFO. ON APA FORMATTING, AND WHERE TO GET A DOWNLOADED FREE TRIAL.