Casey

I have installed and reinstalled several times with both HP printer and Epson
printer.
They both worked fine until I installed Word 2000, then printing went
haywire. Letters are different with different fonts. What should be an "r"
in courier might be a "c" with new times roman. When printing in Word, if I
use a true type font, it
doesn't work. Word is only printing correctly with plain "courier" font.
I only have true type fonts to choose from in internet options. But I'm
guessing "courier" would work also for internet printing if I had it. Could
it not accept true type fonts for some reason after the change to Word 2000?

"Jezebel" wrote:

If you also get the problem printing from the Internet, then Word is not the
problem. Reinstall the printer driver.

"Casey" wrote in message
I have Microsoft ME. After installing MIcrosoft Word 2000, printing is
garbled, mostly when printing from internet and sometimes from Word. If I
use soft font
in Word, printing is good. Can't find soft font to try for internet
printing, but am
guessing if I could it might work. Have same problem with two different
printers
so I'm guessing Word 2000 is the problem and printing was fine before I
installed
it. Please help!