Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default is it possible to alphabetize a set of labels for employees

In situations such as this you really need to have a "back end" for the
labels that you can alphabetize. This is known as a data source. You can
create this in Word, Excel, or Access and use it to generate new labels very
easily through a mail merge. See

How to create a Mail merge
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Creating a mail merge Data Source
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm

Mail merge labels with Word XP

Mail merge labels with Word 2007
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

"Gaileroy" wrote in message
I have been trying to alphabetize a set of labes for employees. We have a
large turnover and everytime new individual comes in I have to move
everyone
up or down in order to keep the labels in order