Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Default Printing 150 pg doc

Are you using a font they don't have? I've seen font substitution fail
and produce a mess. You might try to save the font with the file
(click the beach ball and go into Word Options).

On Oct 17, 2:36*pm, Lyn B wrote:
I have created a doc in my 2007 Office, Home/Student that I want to have
printed at Staples or Office Depot. *I have loaded the compatibility pack and
saved the doc as 97/2003, as the printer does not have 2007. The doc will
open but the text is jibberish. (Best Buy Geeks got the same results in three
different computers). What's the problem? *CS at MS was unable to resolve the
problem.
--
Happy Trails