Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Creating a curved margin?

I'm glad you found it helpful.

"pjs" wrote in message
Terrific. Thanks so much. (I tried an Internet search before posting my
second question, but didn't get anywhere.) This tip is excellent, and
useful
waaay beyond this single problem.

pjs

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

"pjs" wrote in message
Thanks! And then just make the AutoShape invisible (no fill, no line)
so
it
won't print?

Final question: How do you anchor an image to a header? I couldn't find
way to drag the anchor into the header, or link it via dialog box.

pjs

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Insert an AutoShape of the appropriate shape anchored to the Header
(or
First Page Header) and set the text wrapping to Tight.

"pjs" wrote in message
(Using Word 2003 with Windows XP)

Is there a simple way to create a curved left margin for a Word
document?
have some stationery with a blue crescent along the left side and
would
like
the document to follow the curve. Possible?

Thanks,

pjs