Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PRCarol PRCarol is offline

Default white space around page when prinitng or converting to PDF

Hi - I've managed to create a word template using an image in the headers and
footers which goes fully to the ends and sides of the pages. However when I
go to print preview, it automatically resizes the image so that I have a
white bar all around the page which I don't want. The same thing occurs when
I convert the document into a PDF. Can anyone suggest how I can get rid of
these white areas when I print or convert?
Thanks!