No Spam Please

Thanks for the reply and link.

Unfortunately, I still have a problem.

On the document that's NOT showing either the header/footer, when I go to
"Tools, Options" the option that reads, "White space between pages (Print
View only)" is actually MUTED so I can't select/deselect it.

I assume there's something odd with this document. Can anybody help? Thanks.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he

http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

Please do not confuse the regular view (like what a page looks like) with
what Word calls Normal View. That is a technical term hereabouts, and it
will lead to confusion. You meant Page Layout View, I assume (because Normal
View never shows header/footers).

On 2/9/05 3:15 PM, "No Spam Please" wrote:

Hi,

I have Word 2003.

I have two documents that I've inserted the same header/footer. On one, I
can't see either the header/footer at all. But when I look at print preview,
I see the header/footer perfectly (and it prints that way). The
header/footer is the same on each page.

But on another document, I can see it just fine using the Normal view.

Any idea what causes this change? It's driving me crazy.

Thanks.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/