Ray W.

Default Header - Footer question...

In setting up a template for our Policies and Procedure documents, the
format of the document needs to designed as follows:

- Header for each page that contains a small logo with various information
and page number

- Body, this is to be cut and pasted from an existing Word document

-Footer that is found ONLY on page one that contains signature blocks, etc.

-Subsequent pages would have the above Header information and continuing
text for body. NO FOOTER.

What would be the best way to build this template or, is there a way to turn
off the footer on the subsequent pages? I've created a template that has
the header and footer, however, the footer appears on all subsequent pages.

Eventually, we want to publish these in .pdf for intranet access, thus we'll
need to distill to Adobe Acrobat.

Thanks,

Ray W.