Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can only write on the left half of column split doc????

If you're wanting to use columns this way, there's a good chance you need a
table rather than newspaper-style (snaking) columns, which are intended for
text that fills one column before starting another. But if you have a good
reason for (at least temporarily) breaking to a new column, you can insert a
column break with Ctrl+Shift+Enter.

"Todd L." wrote in message
I added columns (2) to a doc and can't get the curser into the right half

of
doc. How do I do this so I can use both columns?

Thanks