Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Default Changing Defaul Line Spacing

MikeJr,
You are in Word 2007?
If so, try this:
Click the dialoglauncher button in the styles group on the
Home tab.
At the very bottom of the task pane, click on the Manage styles button, the
third one.
Choose the Default tab in the dialog. Change what you want to change.
Check radiobutton at the bottom which says New documents based on this
template. Hit OK.
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"MikeJr" schreef in bericht
I am trying to change the default document (the one the comes up when I
open
WORD), so that there is NO spacing between paragraphs, unless I enter a
space. I have tried all kinds of ways to get it to work, and it always
defaults to NORMAL template, instead of NO SPACE templete. HOW do I set
the
default document to NO spacing?

thanks