Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how to edit downloaded template

Hi socrules,

The template, as downloaded is 'protected for forms' (i.e. it's set up to 'fill in the blanks'.

After saving a work copy, then in Word 2007 use
Review=Protect Document=Restrict Formatting and Editing
and click on [Stop Protection] to be able to edit the form.

"socrules" wrote in message ...
I downloaded the Research agency selection questionnaire word template but
cannot edit it to suit my needs. None of my controls allow me to change the
form.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP