Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
abrielle abrielle is offline

Default Button images

Thanks, Terry.
I have downloaded the Custom UI Editor but got a bit lost when I got to Step
5 of the article:
"Open the Office2007 Custom UI Editor and create the custom RibbonXML"

Can't see how you create the custom RibbonXML before inserting my png file.

Can you help please?

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
It's not that simple any more. However, this article comes to the rescue
so you don't have a maze of green buttons on your custom commands!

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"abrielle" wrote in message
Having done a few searches in Word 2007, I can't find where I can change
some button images on my QAT.

In 2003, it was Tools | Customize ... etc.

I'm sure it must be there somewhere!