Lloyd

Default Default Font

Hello
I have some partners here trying to change their default font from Arial
size 12 to Times New Roman 11 in Word 2002 SP2. The following are the steps
we take:
Open Word - click Format - Font - change the font name and size to Times New
Roman 12 - click Default - select Yes to the change default font to Times New
Roman, 11 pt. After the above is done we hold down the shift key and select
File - Save All to normal.dot.

When we create a new document, it appears as the default font is Times New
Roman, 11 pt, but when we ctrl + n to create a new document, the new document
comes up with Arial 12 pt, instead of Times New Roman, 11 pt.

Does anyone know why the above could be happening?