Jim E

Sounded like a good idea Suzanne so I tried it. I just couldn't seem
to get it to work and I think it is because I have 9 lines of info I
am try to put on the 3 x 5 card.

I sure have been burning up 3 x 5 cards and envelopes of two sizes
trying all of this out. If I knew I was going to waste as much as I
have I think I would have cut paper into the sizes I needed with my
paper cutter...haha...

I finally figured out what is wrong. It is FRIDAY THE 13th...haha...
Maybe everything will work better if I try it tomorrow...J/K...

Thanks so much Suzanne for you help and suggestions.

Jim
===

On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:06:10 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If you can successfully feed the cards as you describe, then select an
envelope paper size and set the margins as needed to restrict the print area
to where the card will be. This will require some trial and error, of
course, but it should be possible.