Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge can't find data source in Office XP...but it could in 2000!

Thanks Peter. You've confirmed our thoughts, that this must be a 2002
specific problem. As I said, I already know about various problems
regarding Mail Merges using SQL statements that occur specifically in
2002 SP3, so it's perhaps likely that SP2 would also have a few issues
in this area. We're going to try publishing the database suite to a
test Citrix server using Office 2003 instead to see if this will
provide a quick fix for the developer, who is currently tearing his
hair out! Appreciate your help.