Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default email merge

Using Office 2007 and have created a mail merge in Word that will send
emails. When I click the "finish and merge" button, one of my options is to
"edit individual documents." However, if I select that option to look over
the merged messages before sending them, I don't seem to have any kind of
"send the email" option. I have to close and not save the individual
documents and then run the whole finish and merge process again with the
"send email messages" options.

Is there a way to "edit individual documents" and then "send email
messages"?