Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cmb cmb is offline

Default bottom portion of text cutoff in a table

For those letters that extend below the "footline" (ie., g, y, p), I am
wondering if there is a way to have the letters fully desplay even though
they pass over the bottom border of the cell, rather than being cutoff if the
text size is too large to display in the cell. I would like to use the
bottom border of a cell as the line for fill in the blanks. It looks odd to
resize the row to be taller and having the blank line for input below the
bottom of a y rather than where an underline normally would fall.