Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Sound like some addin is causing problems. Check out this TechTrax
article to see if it helps solve your problem or at least provide
insight...

Add-ins...One of Word's Most Common Problems

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:53:03 -0800, "Suzi"
wrote:

I had a program installed that integrated with my other programs, including
Word. I uninstalled that software because it was messing up the computer
with error messages. Now the program is gone, but every time I open MSWord
or any document in that program I get an error message "Cannot create
PLMSWord. PL Word Error = -2147024770 Automation error. The specified module
could not be found." This is a module from the program that was uninstalled.
How can I reconfigure Word to make the error message go away? It also comes
up when I close the document or Word program and I have to click on the "x"
to close the screen twice to get the program to close.

Thanks for any help you can provide.