Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Default what does RSS stand for?

Far too busy annihilating the opposition in some on line game?

Terry

"Poprivet`" wrote in message
Lika wrote:
In searching for answers I to my problems I am referred
to areas of 'RSS', but I do not know what it stans for.
Please explain.

In your case probably:
a.. RSS (file format), Really Simple Syndication, Rich Site Summary or RDF
Site Summary, several similar forms of web syndication used by news
websites and weblogs

Mostly for newsfeeds, things like that I suspect, along with a lot of
techie stuff.
Why don't you just do as instructed and find out? Do SOMETHING for
yourself!

Pop`