Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default create a database from which bibliography an be created

Not natively.

Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses
which students can use at home.

You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it,
but that's just me.

Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in
functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add it yourself
on top of the functionality. The good part is, it's extendable, the bad part
is, it isn't all that straightforward to do.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"MeAngelMom" wrote in message
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the
end
of a Word document?
I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update.
Does Word 2003 have such a program?
Thanks