Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Art M.

Default Word Form Questions

I have created a number of Word forms and have run into the same issues each
time whenever anyone uses the form:

- MS Word Spell and Grammar check is unavailable to the user of the form for
text fields. Is there a way to allow spell checking?
- I use autocorrect, especially "replace text as you type". Unless I, as a
user entering a form, turn that feature off, I am unable to type in any text
that would automatically replace.

It is frustrating because without spell check and replace text as you type I
am at the unfortunate mercy of my spelling skills.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Art