Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default addressing envelopes

It is easy when merging with envelopes to put the fields on the envelope
instead of in the address frame. You may find it helpful to start with a
template which you can download from my web site.

Amy wrote:
I have followed the mail merge wizard and selected the size of the
envelopes I will be addressing, but even after I set up the size of a
custom envelope and check the preview of the envelope the address is
printed in the wrong place. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.