Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling P D Sterling is offline

Default Font preview

Thx Suzanne - I checked what he said, and I got the thing in Word
straight. Now I have to go font shopping to get what I need added. Thanx
for posting!

Regards,

P D Sterling
New York, Texas & Texas, New York

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
As Tom has said, you can get a font preview in the Fonts dialog, but I
suspect what you're thinking of is the Font list in Word. There is a setting
on the Options tab of Tools | Customize to "Show font names in their font."
If that box is not checked, you see the fonts listed in a single font (same
as any other dropdown). That setting also affects the display of styles in
the Styles dropdown (but not the Styles and Formatting task pane).