Graham Mayor

Run through the measures at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm and as you have
been forcing a crash with Word closed, check for orphan files
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

Paulette wrote:
I'm having problems with Word 2003. It keeps freezing and is driving
me nuts. I've tried everything I could think of. Cleaned, defrag,
ran spybot, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing is helping. Does
anyone have any ideas. It started as soon as I upgraded from Word
2000 to Word 2003. There is no pattern to the freezing. Sometimes I
can work for one hour and it is fine. Sometimes five minutes and
then it freezes, and I have to rebot manaully.