kruxx

I too am experiencing this exact problem, and also use Word 2003.

I haven't yet seen a satisfactory response, so was wondering if anybody
has any more insights into what could be causing this excruciatingly
annoying problem.

AH

Paulette wrote:
*I'm having problems with Word 2003. It keeps freezing and is
driving me
nuts. I've tried everything I could think of. Cleaned, defrag, ran
spybot,
uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing is helping. Does anyone have
any
ideas. It started as soon as I upgraded from Word 2000 to Word 2003.
There
is no pattern to the freezing. Sometimes I can work for one hour and
it is
fine. Sometimes five minutes and then it freezes, and I have to
rebot
manaully. *

--
kruxx