Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pat Pat is offline

Default How do I change the font size in the letter wizard?

Why does the letter wizard not remember the settings used from the previous
time? Things such as date, complimentary close, etc. Is there a way to make
this happen?

After having used a letter template in the letter wizard, it:
1. Changes the font size from 12pt to 10 pt
2. Starts the letter with margins not set with letter template (1 instead
of 2)

I have constructed letterhead to be used with the letter wizard. I put the
information in the header and footer and saved it as nameltr.dot. I set the
margin at 2 from the top.