Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default 2 page autobiography

I'm curious about what you want help with. We know nothing about you, so we
can hardly be expected to suggest content for an autobiography (even if
content were our subject here, which it is not). If you ask specific
questions about issues you're having difficulty with, I'm sure we can help.

"tvm" wrote in message
I need to write a 1-2 page autobiography with cover page for Theology

School.
HELP!