Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default formatting marks

Linda

Probably a corruption. Try using File, Open, selecting the document and then
use Open and Repair (the little arrow next to the OPEN button).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Linda" wrote in message

Thanks, Suzanne. At least I know it is normal. Can you tell me why it
caused the document to stop printing at that exact point?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Beyond inserting a table, you didn't do anything to cause it. It is
normal
to see these in tables.

so
all may benefit.

"Linda" wrote in message

"Linda" wrote:

What is hidden formatting mark that appears as a circle with four
axis

lines
extending outside circle. It is causing my document to abort
printing

at
that point.

What did I do to create it (it was in only one out of 12 tables) and
how

do
I delete it (since it caused printing problems)?