Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "noncommercial use"

In the Programs list in the Windows control panel are there any other Office 2007 products listed as installed, including a trial or
Home & Student Edition, or are you using more than one Logon profile?

If so those can have another installed Office 2007 paid product, in this case a single machine license for Office 2007 Basic
Edition, hold that display in the application title line.

====================
"FrustratedinNJ" wrote in message
Hello, I hope someone can help. I clearly have a microsoft office 2007 basic
license. I verified by going to word options, resources and then about. Yet
all my office applications display "noncommercial use". Because of this, I
am unable to interface with a third party application to use word in
conjunction with the other application.

I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the office suite only to
encounter the same problem.

Please help.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)