donna

Default With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning.

my understanding when using templates in word, no matter where they are from,
they need to be copied to the folder that is listed under Startup in the
Tools\Options\File locations menu. If you put the template there, it will
work fine.

"Blakthorne" wrote:

I'm using a program called MYOB that is opening a template in MS Word. I
have gone under "Tools" then "Macros" and under "Security" I have tried
Medium and Low security settings; however, I am still receiving the "macros
in this project are disabled" message. Is there somewhere in VBA editor I
have to change this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.