Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default AddressLayout not working

In the QuickParts/Building Blocks organiser, have you put the AddressLayout
entry in the AutoText Gallery. That seems to do the trick here, assuming you
are using the Address Book function (which I had to put in the QAT).

Peter Jamieson

"ander163" wrote in message
In Word 2007, I have a Quick Parts entry defined for AddressLayout, just
like
I've been using for years in Word 2003. However, the Insert Address
function
from Outlook contacts, to insert a single address into a Word document,
does
not follow this format until after I insert the AddressLayout quick part
into
the document then delete it. Until I do that extra step, I only get the
default addresss block - without the Company and with the Country. Any
help
would be appreciated.