Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JanetS JanetS is offline

Default Table header row on subsequent pages is not identical to origi

Thank you!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

There seem to be some corruption in the table structure.

Converting the table to text and back should fix the problem.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JanetS" wrote in message
I have a Word table where the table header row on pages 2 onward is not
behaving. If you increase the depth of the header row - then look on page
2,
the repeated row at the top of the page has NOT increased. If anyone has
the
inkling, I've got the file at:
http://www.ctccomputertraining.com/u...ile_upload.asp
The file is called tableSample.doc (its the only file there).
I'd most appreciate anyone having a go at it. It's driving me crazy.
Thanks in Advance.