"Mike" wrote in message
That is what the problem was. Thanks. It was just a loose nut on the key
board.

Mike

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

If the document is a protected form, you need to unprotect it (Tools |
Unprotect Document) before you can accept all tracked changes and reject
all comments, and then protect the document and save it.

Mike wrote:

I can not get Accept or reject changes to work. They are grayed out

even
when I'm the orignator of the document. I need to display the

document on a
intranet site to our company but looks cheesy with the changes showing

up.