Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
camxaxle

Default Few questions here

It was a compeition question, sorry for not clarifying.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Why in the world do you want to do that? I don't mean to be a smarta** but I
can't think of any reason that anyone would need a 1200 page document that
said that. Except maybe to send it to someone who (1) had a older computer
and would bet bogged down with opening a document that size and (2) didn't
celebrate Christmas.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Need some help here, please help me out if possible, thanks in advance.
Using
Word 2003.

Here's the question:
How to I make exact text "I wish you a Merry Christmas" repeated
continuously across 1200 pages without any page break.