Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
camxaxle

Default Few questions here

Hi, thanks for the advice. I made 500 rows, so that it can spread across 100
pages.
Next, i put the text one every single row on the first page and marked
heading rows repeat.
Now, I would like to remove the table and without any break. Is it possible?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I would guess that the challenge is to achieve 100 pages of anything without
inserting a manual page break. If you could do that, you could put the
desired text in the header, and it would repeat automatically.

I can think of various ways, none of which is particularly easy without a
macro, but how about this one:

1. Use Table | Insert Table to insert a table with one column and 101 rows.

2. In the first row, type "I wish you a merry Christmas."

3. Mark the first row as a heading row (Table | Heading Rows Repeat).

4. Select the entire table and set the row height to 4". Clear the check box
to allow rows to break across pages.

5. You can now format your heading text any way you like--make it as large
and fancy as you wish. If you want it to take up most of the page, instead
of setting the row height for all the rows to 4", leave 100 rows automatic
and make the heading row as deep as you can without forcing the following
row to the next page (8.75" works for me on a standard Blank Document page).
You may want to set the vertical alignment of the heading row to Center
Vertically.

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Need some help here, please help me out if possible, thanks in advance.

Using
Word 2003.

Here's the question:
How to I make exact text "I wish you a Merry Christmas" repeated
continuously across 1200 pages without any page break.