Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Few questions here

If you will send your email address to me at , I will send
you a sample doc.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Would you please show me an example of it? Would certainly like to see a

real
example.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear. You don't need 500 rows, just 101
(one heading plus one row for each page). You don't need to put any text

at
all in the last 100 rows. You put the text in the single heading row,

which
will repeat on every page. You can't remove the empty rows because

they're
what is making the document 100 pages long. There are no (manual) page
breaks, so this meets the criteria of the competition. If you will

follow my
instructions exactly, you will get a document that meets the competition
standards.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Hi, thanks for the advice. I made 500 rows, so that it can spread

across
100
pages.
Next, i put the text one every single row on the first page and marked
heading rows repeat.
Now, I would like to remove the table and without any break. Is it

possible?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I would guess that the challenge is to achieve 100 pages of anything

without
inserting a manual page break. If you could do that, you could put

the
desired text in the header, and it would repeat automatically.

I can think of various ways, none of which is particularly easy

without
macro, but how about this one:

1. Use Table | Insert Table to insert a table with one column and

101
rows.

2. In the first row, type "I wish you a merry Christmas."

3. Mark the first row as a heading row (Table | Heading Rows

Repeat).

4. Select the entire table and set the row height to 4". Clear the

check
box
to allow rows to break across pages.

5. You can now format your heading text any way you like--make it as

large
and fancy as you wish. If you want it to take up most of the page,

instead
of setting the row height for all the rows to 4", leave 100 rows

automatic
and make the heading row as deep as you can without forcing the

following
row to the next page (8.75" works for me on a standard Blank

Document
page).
You may want to set the vertical alignment of the heading row to

Center
Vertically.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Need some help here, please help me out if possible, thanks in

advance.
Using
Word 2003.

Here's the question:
How to I make exact text "I wish you a Merry Christmas" repeated
continuously across 1200 pages without any page break.