Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Track Changes won't keep authors separate

Do you have the option to "Remove personal information from file properties
on save" checked on the Security tab of Tools | Options?

"Pat Cortez" wrote in message
When I add a track change to a document that contains another author's
changes it adds the change in with my author name on the change. But when
save the document, my author name is changed to "Author" and it appears
only
one author made all the change. Please help. Thanks.