Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Richard

Default user editable tables in protected documents

Hi,

I am designing a protected form in Word 2003. I need one part to be a table
that the user needs to complete. The number of rows can be anything from 1
to 100 so it needs to expand automatically.

I have seen this done with another form where the user editable area seems
to be a separate table with a single row separate from the tables
containing the non-editable areas.

However I can't work out how to make a table editable in a protected
document, nor can I work out how to position it directly below another
table so that there is no blank space between them.

All help gratefully received :-)

TIA

Richard