Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Default "Hide white space"

You and many other people!

If you could put the following into a macro with the same name as the
command it in a global template it would work, but I don't know the name of
the Word command. Anyone else know it?

ActiveWindow.DisplayPageBoundaries = True

For more about what is going on, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Danica U" Danica wrote in message
is there a way to prevent the "Hide White Space" from popping up when the
mouse is between pages? I have had several people accidentally select
this,
then get wigged out when they can't see the margins or information that is
in
the space. I'd love to set some sort of default so that is not even an
option.