VBjerreskov

Default Troubleshoot section breaks in master document?

Morning,

Normally, when you insert a subdocument into a master document, you get one
continuous and one next page section break between them. I'm working on a
document where, no matter what I try, I'm only getting continuous section
breaks, which of course runs all my section together in a lovely mess of
pages. I can't find anything about this problem, beyond that Word is supposed
to insert a NP section break. Any suggestions as to how to get my NP breaks
back, or will it require a reinstall of the software?

TIA