Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default table disordered after closing a file

Yes, the problem is a lot clearer. Do you use a right to left font or
language on your computer? That could be the problem. I'm afraid I can't
test it myself or help you with that because I do not use that option.

Khalid wrote:
Thanks PamC,
But this is not the case, the columns are all wide enough. emagin a cell
including (-1.23) it became (1.23-) and another with (food, beverages, and
tobacco) became (and tobacco, beverages, Food), another (10% increase)
became (increase %10).
It is absolutely very disturbing I am writing my PhD thesis, and every time
I need to redo my work.
When I redo it manually, e.g. the table that I have copied from excel to
word when I rewrite it manually cell be cell then in became OK and dont
change but that will be a lot of work.
I hope that the problen is clear now, looking forward for your answers.

If the hyphen character (probably what you are using as a minus sign) is
above and to the right of the numbers, it just means that the line broke

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
problem? when I copy it back the excel it became OK but when copying it again
to word again the problem happen.