Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lion2004 Lion2004 is offline

Default Typing telephone number in the ind of line.

Thank you, awesome! You posted this information in the right moment)))
Thank you very mutch!

Peter

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

OOPS!! Ctrl+Shift+space. Sorry - I don't use them often so it takes me a
moment to remember what my hands do. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lion2004" wrote in message
Ok, but if i type 6 66 66 nonbreaking space 66, then last 66 numbers goes
second line the same way as before...((
Any further suggestions?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Use nonbreaking spaces. Shift+space.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Lion2004" wrote in message
Hi,

I am typing telephone number in the end of line, for example 6 66 66
66.
If
telephone number ends in first line by 6 66 66, then the last 66
numbers i
have it the second line. I need that all number with spaces goes to
second
line.
Is it possible to do?

Thanks.