Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Enas Enas is offline

Default How to remove a single space between 2 of my footnotes?

Thank you Stefan, but it did not work with me. I still cannot delete it with
backspace... anything else I can do?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you can't delete the paragraph mark by pressing Delete, try using
BackSpace instead; footnotes and endnotes are less flexible in this area
than other parts of a Word document. :-)

Note, however, that you can never delete the last paragraph mark in a
footnote text paragraph. If you are trying to get rid of an entire footnote,
you must delete the footnote reference number in the main body of the
document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Enas" wrote in message
hi Steafan,
I have checked and there is a single paragraph mark and word does not
allow
me to delete this mark, I have no idea how to fix it and my supervisor
asked
me to make sure that this space is deleted!
Thankx,
Enas

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you looked for empty paragraphs? Display nonprinting marks, for
example
by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8 (acts as a toggle), to see if there are any
excessive paragraph marks (ΒΆ).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Enas" wrote in message
Hi, i have a document which i am working on, all the footnotres are OK.
In
one of the pages i have a single space bwteen 2 of its footnotes. I
have
tried everything to delete this space but it seems that it just want to
stay
in!!!

I have checked that :
1. I am using a single space between the footnotes.
1. the space between ( before and after) my footnote is (0) .

Please help me, I need to delete this space ASAP.

Enas